Your subject librarian
Tel: +44 (0)117 4282187 | Internal 82187
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Business Source Complete - provides access to company and industry reports, SWOT analyses, trade and professional magazines, and many important scholarly business journals.
- Factiva - a current international news database produced by Dow Jones, one of the leading global providers of economic and financial information.
- FAME - detailed information on every registered business in the UK and Ireland, including financial information for up to 20 years.
- Mintel Academic - market reports from the UK, China and Europe on the following areas: UK: Automative, Retail, Technology, Travel; China: Attitudes and Trends, Beauty and Personal Care, Food and Drink, Foodservice, Retail, Travel and Leisure; Europe: European Retail Briefing. Please note: use of this resource is limited to 4 concurrent users.
- Mintel Market Sizes - this service contains data on thousands of consumer goods worldwide, including market size, market share and forecasts. Please note: use of this resource is limited to 4 concurrent users.
- Oxford Scholarship Online (Business and Management) - a cross-searchable library containing the full text of over 3,000 Oxford books in the areas of Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religion.
- Sustainable Organization Library - online library of book chapters, case studies and research papers drawn from books, reports and journal issues, focused on sustainability and social responsibility.
- WARC - intelligence on all areas of marketing communications and includes papers, case studies, research reports, webinars, and news items on marketing, advertising, communications, brand strategy and consumer behaviour.
Skills and training
Your subject librarian will provide a programme of lectures and training on library and information skills, in consultation with your department or school.
A number of guides and video tutorials on searching databases are on Blackboard, in the Library tab.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.