The Academic Quality and Partnerships Office supports development activities for new and established academic staff and anyone else involved in teaching by:
- supporting Faculty Education Directors, Faculty Quality Enhancement Team Chairs, Head of Schools, School Heads of Education and other teaching and learning related roles in faculties and schools
- coordinating the 'Bristol Teaching Awards'
- coordinating the University's Teaching Fellowship Scheme and University Teaching Development Grant Scheme
- supporting colleagues in their applications for a National Teaching Fellowship
- supporting and encouraging staff through the Professorial Teaching route (pathway 3 of the University's career progression)
- running ad hoc seminars and workshops and working with faculties and schools to support their activities in this area
- liasing with external groups/bodies such as the Higher Education Academy, Quality Assurance Agency and Higher Education Funding Council