Submitting exam papers
- Please adhere to the exam paper delivery deadlines.
- All papers must be accompanied by an Exam Paper Cover Sheet (PDF, 448kB).
- Exam papers must be checked for accuracy prior to submission.
- Any accompanying materials (eg Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets, formulae sheets etc) must be provided to the Exams Office at the same time as the papers.
- Each exam paper must have a rubric page as the first page of the paper.
- As agreed at Education Committee, centrally run exams must have durations in multiples of 30 minutes.
- Any exams which have durations outside of this eg: 45 minutes, 1 hour 15 minutes, must be run in school/department.
- Any exams requiring a period of reading time, which needs to be announced to students, also need to be held in school/department. This ensures there are fewer disturbances in the central examination halls.
University Constraints Policy
The University Policy on Exam Constraints and associated Exam Constraints forms are available for staff to view.
Exams Office support
We offer differing levels of support depending on whether the exams are held within or outside the main exam periods. More: Guidance on support levels (PDF, 66kB) is available.