Undergraduate tenancy extensions

If you are an undergraduate living in a University allocated residence and you want to stay in University allocated accommodation after your tenancy is due to end, you can apply for a tenancy extension.

You can apply to extend up to 19 July 2019 by applying using our Undergraduate tenancy extension application form (19 July being the day you will need to leave your residence). All rooms will be charged a weekly fee of £137.51. Details of how to pay will be provided in your extension offer, which will be sent via email from 27 May. If you are offered an extension this will be at Manor House or Richmond House. All rooms are standard or single with basin.  

Apply now

Please note that completion of the tenancy extension application form does not guarantee an offer of a tenancy extension.

What happens next?

Applications are not dealt with on a first come, first served basis. After the closing date of 20 May has passed, we will process all applications. You will be contacted from the 27 May with an outcome on your application.

Edit this page